Bob Buka Bob Buka

Quit the outro. Liked the drawings!

AguRex responds:

Yeah... Guess it wasn't that good :(

Nice Meme :^) Nice Meme :^)

It's good on the bizarre good.
For some reason it gave me the feeling of being on 2008. I have no idea why.

Laser FX Laser FX

Don't belittle people here, if uploading high quality animations (for free) here was easy, it would be full of those. 1 star because it shows you worked hard, but it is really just a laser.
If you were to upload something far longer and with some sense (meaning a purpose, not just cool) like a joke or at least a story, you would hit the frontpage in no time.

Khud0 responds:

Thanks, Thaiel!

That's a good advice, I'll remember it.
Still, I'm not here for "stars", rather willing to share things with people and to get some feedback which helps me to progress faster :)

Dungeons Deep Dungeons Deep

Not gonna lie, lots of potential but there's nothing out there to enjoy.
Aside from what people have already said, some combat and a bigger square (5v5 would be nice) OR smarter AI. The concept is cool, but no music no nothing. Liked the pixel art style.

Gravity Trails Gravity Trails

Great game. Good music, sounds not too annoying, physics are great, playable and with some reasonable difficulty. Loved it.
Quick question, why don't programmers add a mute option? is it too much work to do in 48 hs? I sincerely have no idea. THe music was great and never got tiresome.

Super Knight Quest (Demo) Super Knight Quest (Demo)

Loved it, though I would make the controls less wonky (jumping is very tight) and the attacks take some time to come out. Plus a tutorial to get used to the style would be great.
Music is a 10, and I hATe most videogame's music.

squidly responds:

Yea the movement has a slight learning curve but I promise if you give it a few runs you'll be a pro.

CLAB - Byron vs Scuare CLAB - Byron vs Scuare

Good sound, but the voices sounded jkind of weird with byron
Scuare sounded quite good

IT ATTACKS! IT ATTACKS!

Love the perspective and details. Would you recommend any tips for pixel art? tutorials?

forced murder forced murder

The blood on the walls is a bit unrealistic.
But i liked the rest, even though i dont like this type of pictures.
Nice one, the effort could be seen.

dangmaster responds:

thanks man^^

must admit the blood on the wall were just me derping around with different tools but i appreciate the response^^

Cloudy Cloudy

Not to reepet pretty much
feelings: Lonelyness, yet e beautiful place to live.
I would actually but it in canvas