Bob Buka Bob Buka

Quit the outro. Liked the drawings!

AguRex responds:

Yeah... Guess it wasn't that good :(

Nice Meme :^) Nice Meme :^)

It's good on the bizarre good.
For some reason it gave me the feeling of being on 2008. I have no idea why.

Laser FX Laser FX

Don't belittle people here, if uploading high quality animations (for free) here was easy, it would be full of those. 1 star because it shows you worked hard, but it is really just a laser.
If you were to upload something far longer and with some sense (meaning a purpose, not just cool) like a joke or at least a story, you would hit the frontpage in no time.

Khud0 responds:

Thanks, Thaiel!

That's a good advice, I'll remember it.
Still, I'm not here for "stars", rather willing to share things with people and to get some feedback which helps me to progress faster :)

Super Knight Quest (Demo) Super Knight Quest (Demo)

Loved it, though I would make the controls less wonky (jumping is very tight) and the attacks take some time to come out. Plus a tutorial to get used to the style would be great.
Music is a 10, and I hATe most videogame's music.

squidly responds:

Yea the movement has a slight learning curve but I promise if you give it a few runs you'll be a pro.

My Name Is Bunny My Name Is Bunny

Kind of good, but the thing is i don't understand the message/point of the game.

Mantis1 responds:

It's about the lengths that some people from third-world countries would cross to receive an acceptable standard of living. It's actually also a little autobiographical.

I don't blame you for not getting it :) . This was a prototype made in two days. I'll try to deliver the message better in the remake. For example, I'm removing the "Syria" name-drop because in retrospect it's confusing people.

DynoStory (1.02) DynoStory (1.02)

Sorry but the music really killed it for me. I feel its necessary for the gameplay but it's just TOO annoying. The jumps feel a bit wonky and I cannot find some sense on where I'mgoing ot falling, and the scenery is not as beautiful as one would like to stare at for long times. Aside from that, wonderful work.

DynoStorm responds:

>"wonderful work"
>Zero Stars

Perhaps it's sarcasm?

CLAB - Byron vs Scuare CLAB - Byron vs Scuare

Good sound, but the voices sounded jkind of weird with byron
Scuare sounded quite good

IT ATTACKS! IT ATTACKS!

Love the perspective and details. Would you recommend any tips for pixel art? tutorials?

forced murder forced murder

The blood on the walls is a bit unrealistic.
But i liked the rest, even though i dont like this type of pictures.
Nice one, the effort could be seen.

dangmaster responds:

thanks man^^

must admit the blood on the wall were just me derping around with different tools but i appreciate the response^^

Cloudy Cloudy

Not to reepet pretty much
feelings: Lonelyness, yet e beautiful place to live.
I would actually but it in canvas