Bob Buka Bob Buka

Quit the outro. Liked the drawings!

AguRex responds:

Yeah... Guess it wasn't that good :(

Nice Meme :^) Nice Meme :^)

It's good on the bizarre good.
For some reason it gave me the feeling of being on 2008. I have no idea why.

Laser FX Laser FX

Don't belittle people here, if uploading high quality animations (for free) here was easy, it would be full of those. 1 star because it shows you worked hard, but it is really just a laser.
If you were to upload something far longer and with some sense (meaning a purpose, not just cool) like a joke or at least a story, you would hit the frontpage in no time.

Khud0 responds:

Thanks, Thaiel!

That's a good advice, I'll remember it.
Still, I'm not here for "stars", rather willing to share things with people and to get some feedback which helps me to progress faster :)

LVL99 Axe Rage BETA DEMO 0.8 LVL99 Axe Rage BETA DEMO 0.8

Jumping is unresponsive, I believe some hitboxes are off and enemies respawn as soon as I go back to a room. Still great work!

Shekateka Shekateka

I didn't like it at all. I know this is impressive for a game done in 48 hs. I give it 2.5 because I didn't enjoy it at all, the laser worked more like an old pellet gun. Still, nice concept. Just add a volume control next time.

Dungeons Deep Dungeons Deep

Not gonna lie, lots of potential but there's nothing out there to enjoy.
Aside from what people have already said, some combat and a bigger square (5v5 would be nice) OR smarter AI. The concept is cool, but no music no nothing. Liked the pixel art style.

CLAB - Byron vs Scuare CLAB - Byron vs Scuare

Good sound, but the voices sounded jkind of weird with byron
Scuare sounded quite good

IT ATTACKS! IT ATTACKS!

Love the perspective and details. Would you recommend any tips for pixel art? tutorials?

forced murder forced murder

The blood on the walls is a bit unrealistic.
But i liked the rest, even though i dont like this type of pictures.
Nice one, the effort could be seen.

dangmaster responds:

thanks man^^

must admit the blood on the wall were just me derping around with different tools but i appreciate the response^^

Cloudy Cloudy

Not to reepet pretty much
feelings: Lonelyness, yet e beautiful place to live.
I would actually but it in canvas