Midget Mager Midget Mager

Awesome. Great graphics if a bit monotone, like things were all of the same hue? Sorry, I don't know the technical terms for visuals. ike sometimes things were hard to distiguish. The music got a bit boring but loved it. great game.

ryogo responds:

Thanks for the comment! I understand what you mean, I did this to make sure that the background doesn't make it difficult at all to see what's going on.

Last Days of the Woods Last Days of the Woods

Not voting until I get a reply, maybe its my pc, but the game plays really slow

RedblackSpade responds:

Construct2 shows this problem on laptops or PC with video adapters that doesn't support WebGL effects.

No Brakes io No Brakes io

Incredible. I would include maps with 2 lives but a great idea. You log in, lose, immediately start again <b>Great</b>

LVL99 Axe Rage BETA DEMO 0.8 LVL99 Axe Rage BETA DEMO 0.8

Jumping is unresponsive, I believe some hitboxes are off and enemies respawn as soon as I go back to a room. Still great work!

Shekateka Shekateka

I didn't like it at all. I know this is impressive for a game done in 48 hs. I give it 2.5 because I didn't enjoy it at all, the laser worked more like an old pellet gun. Still, nice concept. Just add a volume control next time.

Dungeons Deep Dungeons Deep

Not gonna lie, lots of potential but there's nothing out there to enjoy.
Aside from what people have already said, some combat and a bigger square (5v5 would be nice) OR smarter AI. The concept is cool, but no music no nothing. Liked the pixel art style.

Gravity Trails Gravity Trails

Great game. Good music, sounds not too annoying, physics are great, playable and with some reasonable difficulty. Loved it.
Quick question, why don't programmers add a mute option? is it too much work to do in 48 hs? I sincerely have no idea. THe music was great and never got tiresome.

Super Knight Quest (Demo) Super Knight Quest (Demo)

Loved it, though I would make the controls less wonky (jumping is very tight) and the attacks take some time to come out. Plus a tutorial to get used to the style would be great.
Music is a 10, and I hATe most videogame's music.

squidly responds:

Yea the movement has a slight learning curve but I promise if you give it a few runs you'll be a pro.

My Name Is Bunny My Name Is Bunny

Kind of good, but the thing is i don't understand the message/point of the game.

Mantis1 responds:

It's about the lengths that some people from third-world countries would cross to receive an acceptable standard of living. It's actually also a little autobiographical.

I don't blame you for not getting it :) . This was a prototype made in two days. I'll try to deliver the message better in the remake. For example, I'm removing the "Syria" name-drop because in retrospect it's confusing people.

DynoStory (1.02) DynoStory (1.02)

Sorry but the music really killed it for me. I feel its necessary for the gameplay but it's just TOO annoying. The jumps feel a bit wonky and I cannot find some sense on where I'mgoing ot falling, and the scenery is not as beautiful as one would like to stare at for long times. Aside from that, wonderful work.

DynoStorm responds: