Bob Buka Bob Buka

Quit the outro. Liked the drawings!

AguRex responds:

Yeah... Guess it wasn't that good :(

Nice Meme :^) Nice Meme :^)

It's good on the bizarre good.
For some reason it gave me the feeling of being on 2008. I have no idea why.

Laser FX Laser FX

Don't belittle people here, if uploading high quality animations (for free) here was easy, it would be full of those. 1 star because it shows you worked hard, but it is really just a laser.
If you were to upload something far longer and with some sense (meaning a purpose, not just cool) like a joke or at least a story, you would hit the frontpage in no time.

Khud0 responds:

Thanks, Thaiel!

That's a good advice, I'll remember it.
Still, I'm not here for "stars", rather willing to share things with people and to get some feedback which helps me to progress faster :)

Midget Mager Midget Mager

Awesome. Great graphics if a bit monotone, like things were all of the same hue? Sorry, I don't know the technical terms for visuals. ike sometimes things were hard to distiguish. The music got a bit boring but loved it. great game.

ryogo responds:

Thanks for the comment! I understand what you mean, I did this to make sure that the background doesn't make it difficult at all to see what's going on.

Last Days of the Woods Last Days of the Woods

Not voting until I get a reply, maybe its my pc, but the game plays really slow

RedblackSpade responds:

Construct2 shows this problem on laptops or PC with video adapters that doesn't support WebGL effects.

No Brakes io No Brakes io

Incredible. I would include maps with 2 lives but a great idea. You log in, lose, immediately start again <b>Great</b>

CLAB - Byron vs Scuare CLAB - Byron vs Scuare

Good sound, but the voices sounded jkind of weird with byron
Scuare sounded quite good

IT ATTACKS! IT ATTACKS!

Love the perspective and details. Would you recommend any tips for pixel art? tutorials?

forced murder forced murder

The blood on the walls is a bit unrealistic.
But i liked the rest, even though i dont like this type of pictures.
Nice one, the effort could be seen.

dangmaster responds:

thanks man^^

must admit the blood on the wall were just me derping around with different tools but i appreciate the response^^

Cloudy Cloudy

Not to reepet pretty much
feelings: Lonelyness, yet e beautiful place to live.
I would actually but it in canvas